Here are some fun ideas
1. Ficklets - fun and inexpensive glasses charms for kids to accessorize and bling up their eyeglasses. Read about our ficklets experience here
2. New eye patches - wearing the same patches day after day gets old quick. You could try out a new patch, or a new color/style of your favorite. [I highly recommend Framehuggers!]
3. A fun new eyeglass retainer strap like this Croakies Eyeglass Strap/Retainer - a fun new eyeglass retainer in fashionable prints or a Beaded Eyeglass LensGems holder.
4. New Eyeglass case - I got my daughter this Eyeglass Case Purse
5. A doll or bear wearing glasses or patches. My daughter has a Build-A-Bear that wears glasses, and it also wears a patch from Pumpkin Patch Eyeworks. The Patching Pal program from Framehuggers is a really nice gift-worthy bear. Or if your child has an American Girl or other 18" doll, you could buy some eyeglasses for the doll to wear.
6. Eyeglasses Charm Pendant for a necklace or charm bracelet. Sterling Silver or Gold Plated are both under $20!
7. An Eyeglass Stand such as this Disney Mickey Mouse Eyeglass Holder or Eyebods Eyeglass Stand what a fun way to store glasses when not wearing them, this would look adorable on a nightstand.
8. Eyewhere the eyeglass locator - We have this for my son's glasses, he loses them a lot! Read about our experience with this product here.
10. A fun T-shirt with a slogan like "Cool Kids Wear Glasses" , "I'm a patching princess", etc. You can find these and more at the Bjort & Company store (the makers of The Eye Patch Kids DVD Eye Patch Kids DVD)
I'd love to hear what other fun ideas you have.